We would like to invite you to our forthcoming employment law training courses, held with Nockolds Solicitors
How to Book:
Please book your place via the Nockolds Solicitors' website. Alternatively, please contact Sarah Harman (Nockolds Solicitors) via email or 01279 750652.
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
|Date: Tuesday 19th November, 8.30am - 10.30am
Venue: Nockolds Solicitors, 6 Market Square, CM23 3UZ
It is now more important than ever that employers understand their obligation towards their employees' mental health and wellbeing. In this training course we will look at:
- What mental health is;
- The types of mental health conditions;
- Why mental health at work is important for employers;
- How to spot signs of mental health issues;
- Making adjustments and supporting your employees' mental wellbeing;
- What the law says about mental health and your employer obligations.
This seminar is suitable for business owners, directors, line managers, HR professionals, anyone who is responsible for looking after employees and anyone with an interest in mental health at work.