Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers have a duty to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work for all of their employees.
EmployAssist HR understands that this can be daunting to many employers and that a breach of the Act can carry high fines, and in some circumstances, the closure of a business.
Our health and safety service is provided by Botson Daniels and Associates, leading chartered health and safety consultants who offer practical, sensible and professional advice since 1993.
The service allows you to get on with your job, reducing overheads without compromising on safety. Botson Daniels and Associates will identify the needs of your company through a process of review, focusing on what policies your business currently has in place and then identifying any further requirements before making the relevant recommendations.
We are able to offer assistance with:
- Accident Investigation
- Audits and Reviews
- CDM Services
- Competent Person
- Construction Plans
- COSHH Assessments
- DSE Assessments
- Environmental Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Inspection Service
- Management Systems
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
Botson Daniels and Associates' Credentials
- Chartered Members of the Institution of Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Clients are fully protected by our Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Hands on experience covering a wide range of industries
- NEBOSH qualified
- OSHCR registered, this is a government backed accreditation
- Over 40 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
For more information and to find out how we can help you, please contact EmployAssist HR on 0333 400 7290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.